Wednesday 13 April 2011

My Blog

When I first started to write my blog I never imagined that anyone would actually read it apart from my own family.

Now five months on and 25 postings later, I thought I would go through the audience figures that Blogger provides.

Being based in England I assumed that all my readers would be in the UK. Well, 62% are, with 15% from the USA, 5% from Russia and 3% from Canada. The balance of 15% comes from 22 other countries.

This list of other countries, to me, doesn’t make sense. They are, in alphabetical order, Australia, Bangladesh, France, Georgia, Germany, Holland, India, Iran, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland and Ukriane.

I suppose it just proves the power of the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Does your blog have a little toolbar at the top with a "Next Blog" link? If so, that may be how you're getting some of your foreign visitors. Either way, enjoy your global readership! Amy (one of the 15% from USA)

    ReplyDelete